Investing in your student experienceWednesday 12 October, 2016
Earlier this year, the Students’ Union asked for your feedback on ways to improve the student experience at the Cheshire campus. Since then we have been working together to make improvements to the campus over the summer.
The improvements included:
- New social area created in the Student Zone with gaming consoles and table tennis
- Extended opening hours for the Bar in Student Zone during the first term (Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 onwards, serving hot food and drinks)
- Improved accessible facilities in the Couzens and Seeley buildings
- Over £200,000 spent on improvements to accommodation
- Improved IT facilities and infrastructure across the campus
- Additional catering outlet in the Cheshire Sports Centre
We are committed to providing the highest standard of teaching and student experience for all our students, please do continue to provide feedback on how we can improve our services through the Students’ Union and through your course representatives.